Comunes launched a while ago its Trainings as a way of allowing students and contributors to get introduced in free open source software & leading technologies while contributing in real projects… which are pretty interesting, actually 😉 Nowadays we have:
- Six students of Computer Science from the American University of Science & Technology (Beirut, Lebanon)
- Six students of the Master of Free/Libre Software of the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (Madrid, Spain)
On the other hand, Comunes has been establishing collaborations with different groups and institutions:
- GRASIA research group of the Universidad Complutense de Madrid is providing some hardware resources, and soon will begin supporting Kune.
- Goteo crowdfunding platform has included Move Commons in the beta-testing they are carrying out nowadays.
- Estañ Ruiz Asesores supports Comunes accounting
- IEPALA Foundation is actively supporting the development of Kune.
- Master of Free/Libre Software of the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, which whom we signed a collaboration agreement, so their students can do their mandatory internship within Comunes.
- Medialab-Prado Commons Lab has created a workgroup on Move Commons. You can check the video of the presentation (in Spanish).
- The free software cooperative xsto.info is providing technical infrastructure to Comunes servers.
We want to express our gratitude to all of them. Thanks to their support, Comunes projects are heading forward faster than ever.